Monday 11 January 2010

Grumble grumble

Well another failed attempt. Got the etsx out last night to try another xc commute, shock was bit soft but I thought it would be fine with a full 3 propedals of damping (I've lent my shock pump out) but out on the front street this morning it felt like a chopper, far too laid back. Damn! Back for the road bike again. Good job too, even after a few days rest my knee isn't 100%, it's aching now after the gentle commute in. Glucosamine, ibuprofen and cod liver oil are back on the menu :-( After a good start last week things have taken a turn for the worse.

Last week people were complaining about getting bored of the snow, not me I much prefer it to the dark wet weather we normally have about now. It's brighter, drier, the place looks better and it's fun for riding in, snows ace and I wouldn't have minded another few weeks. Unfortunatley it's now (very) slowly melting and turning to slush, which I hate grrr. More snow and cold temps or hurry up and melt please.

1 comment:

lowey said...

With you on the snow mate. I luv it.